- Institute of Numerical and Applied Mathematics
- Lotzestraße 16-18, ground floor, room 04
- 37083 Göttingen, Germany
- Tel: +49 (0)551-39 24525
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The rational side
I am part of the scientific staff with the following duties and responsibilities.
- scientific teaching (scientific computing)
- other teaching (meditation)
- linux system-administration (Intranet).
- Student Advisory Service for SP3 "Numerical and Applied Mathematics"
- scientific support and bridge between mathematics and informatics.
- 1996 - 2001: diploma in physics at Georg-August university of Göttingen.
- 2001 - 2008: Phd at the institute for numerical and applied mathematics.
- 2003 - 2009: Self employed as software engineer in the company SiroTech together with Roland Potthast.
- Since 2008: part of scientific staff in the institute of numerical and applied mathematics.
- 2017: took seminar on system theory from Fritjof Capra (capra course).
- 2020: TEDx Salon Event Travel Through Time: alternative talk with the title 4th Time - The Physics and Consciousness View on Time
The intuitive side
My quest for understanding the universe and everything was rooted in physics but also in the inner exploration through meditation. I would like to help make a bridge between the two sides of the same coin and show people what wonderful things are to explore inside of your mind and soul and how it is connected to the universe.
I am practicing mostly Meditation, Qigong and Bagua Zhang since 2003:
- Since 2003: training of Qigong, Taijichuan and meditation mostly in daoist tradition.
- Since 2005: Schüler bei Robert Stooß in Mannheim (taolife.de)
- 2012: associate instructor (universal healing tao, Meister Mantak Chia).
- Since 2012: Teaching experience in regular classes and workshops.
- Since 2014: Student of Tai Chi Schule Ulm (taichi.de), of Olaf Rolving (zendokan.de) as well as from founder and lineage holder Bruce Frantzis directly (energyarts.com). Intensive workshops and retreats over several weeks in a row.
- 2017: Dragon and Tiger certified instructor (Energy Arts)
- 2018: guest lecturer in a Meditation teacher qualification.
- 2020: guest lecturer in a Meditation teacher qualification.